When you’re asked how you’re doing with your fundraising please don’t say, “we’ve met our funding goal.”
• You have all the staff, space, and financial reserves your mission requires.
• You have no waiting list for your programs.
• You have a solid endowment & planned giving program.
• You have an employer match for your 403b retirement program for staff.
• You have an excellent salary & full benefits package for your hard-working staff.
What to say when you’re asked about your fundraising goal?
In a recent one-on-one coaching session with Colleen Smith, Development Director at CASA NW Arkansas we addressed this exact topic.
Take a listen to recommended language and coaching for how to talk about your annual fundraising goal:
Lori’s one-on-one coaching availability – Just 5 spots for April 2020