Wednesday April 4th, 2017 MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Nonprofit Event Planning: TIPS & TREATS
Where do you get ALL of your event planning questions answered?
Join Twin Cities experts from Do Good Events, Ignited Fundraising & Cooks of Crocus Hill to ignite your next special event!
CHOW DOWN ON THESE EXPERT EVENT TIPS!
You are invited to a one-of-a-kind invitation only, interactive, and delicious evening.
Twin Cities Event Planning Experts will have 4 fun stations for you to learn:
- Innovative Ways to Raise Money at Your Event
- Get Butts in Your Seats
- Infusing Your Mission Through Storytelling
- Weave Your Theme Through Food & Beverage
- Food & Event planning tips will guide you through key components of executing a successful event.
- Time for Q&A and networking
- Seatings limited to 25 people
- Sessions beginning at 3pm & 5:30pm
- Purchase your ticket today!
“A terrific day with you! I love learning from you and listening to you. You are a great teacher. Thank you for helping to right our ship!”
“I really want to thank you. You gave me the tools and courage to ask for the money we needed to close our funding gap! I didn’t dream it was even possible. Now, thanks to your training, I’m a believer!”