Fundraising Boot CampCreate a solid plan to raise more money
The Money You Need is Within Your Reach
TOGETHER WE WILL CREATE A PLAN TO GO GET IT
- Update or create a powerful annual fundraising plan
- Learn WHY you are leaving money on the table from your current supporters
- Set achievable SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic & Time-bound)
- Daily access to receive coaching from Lori throughout the Boot Camp series
CREATE A SOLID PLAN TO RAISE MORE MONEY
Do you have someone to ask your burning questions? Someone to help you create a strong plan to exceed your annual fundraising goals? Fundraising Culture Change Expert, Lori L. Jacobwith makes herself available just once a year to help people like YOU create your best year ever. Having a solid plan takes focus and time. It doesn’t have to be painful or scary. Lori has helped organizations like yours raise more than $300 million. And counting.
In four inspiring and content rich webinars, Lori will guide you and a team of 4 through the process of gathering and assessing your data for important information AND teach you best practices to create your solid, achievable annual fundraising plan. This is a fun, rigorous and proven Fundraising Boot Camp webinar series. More than 100 organizations have “graduated” from Lori’s Boot Camp webinar series and have gone on to raise thousands and in some cases hundreds of thousands more unrestricted operating dollars.
Space is limited to a very select group of nonprofit organizations per class. APPLY NOW to increase your annual fundraising anywhere from 10 to 40% this year!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM FUNDRAISING BOOT CAMP
- FOUR pre-scheduled, 90-minute web classes for your team. >>$7500 value Each week will tackle a different aspect of designing or updating your annual fundraising plan using Lori’s Annual Fundraising Plan Template.
- Three of the classes are delivered weekly. The final class has an extra week of homework time before it.
- Homework. Prior to the first web class and following each of the next 3 sessions your team will complete each of the assigned homework actions. Homework can generally be completed in 2 – 3 hours or less when the full-team works together.
- Final Plan. Your team will present your new or updated annual fundraising plan in the final web class.
- Access to additional materials. >>$1500 value As a participant in this web class you’ll have access to additional readings and video recordings to support you.
- Access to personalized coaching & feedback from Lori throughout 5 weeks. >>$1000+
“We took your Boot Camp in winter 2016. Your guidance lead us from an ineffective single mailing that barely covered costs, to hugely successful second mailing sent just a few months later. In fact the 2nd appeal raised 435% more!”Shema Ruperto
SEE WHAT JENNIFER BECKER HAS TO SAY ABOUT BOOT CAMP
In the first three months of the year we raised more from individuals than ALL of the previous year! Lori’s Boot Camp taught us to be clear, bold, and to talk about our people and money stories. Boot Camp caused us to sit down, figure out our goals, and identify system to have our board and staff be more accountable. Book Camp works!Jody Hudson
Thank you, Lori, for the outstanding content and your commitment to reviewing our homework and individualizing your comments. Invaluable!LuAnn McCormick